Seneca Roach’s Introduction Extravaganza(!)

Hi all! My name is Seneca and I will be your fellow student/pupil this semester! Just quickly marking off some of the “ideas for introduction,” I’m a 20 year old Double Major in Political Science and English with 93 credits to his name.

I absolutely adore politics and the history surrounding it; I can name all 45 presidents off the top of my head along with major accomplishments and their significance (for the sake of brevity, I’ll leave it for the class) and have become something of a political junkie since I gained political sentience. Now is such a fascinating time to get into politics, no less the presidency! Thinking of a question about the presidency, I believe I have a question that I have pondered upon for awhile: What impact will Biden have on our politics and history and how will he be remembered? This is obviously a long road to haul in terms of questions, as we will never know how we will be remembered, but I already have some ideas. I hope to have them elucidated further, as well as challenged, as we progress in this course.

One more interesting and topical thing, I just finished Truman by David McCullough (may he rest in peace), the biography of the 33rd president of the United States. It is a phenomenal work (it won a Pulitzer, so that’s not controversial) and I highly recommend it to anyone, even to those outside the fields of Political Science and History. I hope that you’ll give it a chance 🙂

So long, and I hope to do good work with you this semester!

Seneca L Roach

One thought on “Seneca Roach’s Introduction Extravaganza(!)

1. Hi, Seneca. My name is Cherie Bowman and I am a legislative aide in Senator Scott Kawasaki’s office in Fairbanks. He would like to connect with you as soon as possible. Will you please call our office at (907)456-7423 at your earliest convenience so that we can make arrangements for you to speak with the Senator?

Thank you,
    Cherie Bowman

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *